A skilled tile installer – particularly a Certified Tile Installer (CTI) – will:
- Use the correct methods and materials for installing
- Use premium bonding materials.
- Carefully control site conditions.
- Ensure that the installation will be on a flat surface.
- Ensure that the installation surface is rigid.
- Know to use a crack isolation membrane when
- Pay attention to industry standards for minimum mortar
- Know to use movement accommodation joints for
temperature and humidity variations.
- Plan for adequate curing time before exposing the
installation to moisture, traffic, temperature changes or
Pay close attention to the above to ensure that your tile installation is a Quality Tile Installation.
You could waste time searching for a tile installer that meets these qualifications, or you could call Flooring Masters & Professional Remodelers and rest assured that your project is in good hands!