Home Improvement Services
Latest From Our Blog
Our Clients Say it BestRalph replaced the existing floor in the kitchen and bathroom with ceramic tile and all existing carpeting with hard wood flooring. Firstly I found Flooring Masters on-line at the same time a co-worker recommended them. We did the 1st floor in 2011 and the 2nd floor in 2012. And They do great work. Most noteworthy they are organized, clean up well, and are on time. I would highly recommend them. One thing to be aware of, they do not furnish the flooring, the customer needs to purchase the materials and Ralph’s company does the installation.
To whom it may concern,
After several meetings with various contractors and individuals who claimed to be “experts” in the remodeling business, I stumbled on Ralph Severson with Flooring Masters. Through a casual acquaintance, Ralph was suggested.
- Ralph was punctual when meeting with me for the first time and was on the job every day as planned.
- I not only needed my current tile floor and shower stall removed and replaced with tile, but also required plumbing rerouted and electrical outlets moved.
- In addition Ralph had several suggestions that were great and helped achieve the look I wanted.
- I was impressed with Ralph’s professionalism and knowledge.
- And honestly could not be more pleased and would truly recommend Flooring Masters to anyone–and have done so already!
- I also want to thank Steve, Ralph’s coworker, for the great drywall work he did. What a great team!!
Ralph was hired in 2008 to lay 500 sq. ft. of tiles and in 2011 he was rehired to lay 3200 sq. ft. of tiles. Ralph was very friendly to work with and he understood our needs and addressed them accordingly. He and his crew accomplished both these jobs well ahead of the scheduled date of completion.